Sunday, April 10, 2011

In Her Shoes....

A few years ago, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law came to visit us in Houston. We went shopping at (I think) every shoe store in Houston.....and had a blast. That night we happened to rent "In Her Shoes," from Redbox as we ate Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I love this quote from that movie, regarding shoes: "I get something out of them! When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit." After "Rose" said that, my MIL was like: "Aaaaahhhh, that is sooooo true!" We laughed, but really it is. Shoes always fit!
I cleaned out my shoe stash this weekend. I have been through almost every space in my house to purge, organize and sort for this upcoming move. I lined up my shoes to see what I had: (and it worked out nice this week's post happened to be on shoes, so I snapped a shot;)

I really love colored shoes for some reason.....I loved my first pair of red shoes. They were from J. Crew and every time I wore them, people always made a comment. Now, I have yellow ones that I have worn pretty much to death, but love how they go with so much.
These are the 2 pairs I've been eye-ing for a few months now. White for the summer and grey for the winter. If I could just find a good sale at Journeys!


Whenever I come home with a new pair of shoes, Justin says, "really? another pair?" That's when I tell him, "Hey dude, your buddy Vance told me they looked good!" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment