Saturday, May 14, 2011

Not exactly Jacob Black...

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/RFyle11/RPC/OC%20RPC%20Others/TV%20Series%20OC%20RPC/Supernatural%20OC%20RPC/Jacob-Black-NewMoon.jpg

but he did have long hair. Braids as a matter of fact. LONG braids. Who am I referring too? My Senior Ball date of course! Good ol' James what's-his-name. No seriously, what's his name? Even if you asked I couldn't tell! I don't remember!!! :| I know his name was James and I know he was some kind of Native American and I know he was a super nice guy and he asked me to prom super last minute through a mutual friend that knew neither of us wanted to go stag. Also, I know my mom dug his super long braids even if I didn't. Also I know that never ever in my life will I post those pics on this here blog. Any blog for that matter! AND, I know that I chickened out and gave him a quick hug before I scooted along in the house. POOR GUY! I'm pretty sure he was hoping for a bit more after going to the trouble of taking some girl he didn't really know to prom but...he really wasn't Jake-maybe if he was the night would have ended differently! ;)

PS- It's good to be back! I'll not let so much time pass between posts again. I'm trying hard to keep the hubs healthy and out of the hospital and trees in their upright and locked positions NOT smashing sheds/garages and the like!

No comments:

Post a Comment