Sunday, March 13, 2011

anything but pink......


Hmmmmm....favorite color........ I have never liked "girly" colors: pink, purple, fuschia, lavender, and all those in between. I do always lean towards "boy" colors. When I think of colors, I always think of clothes and decorating. This is my current favorite color combo: GREY and YELLOW. I really want to keep doing my bedroom like this. I just need to finally get around to painting that dresser black. Anyone want to do a painting party?
My wedding colors were light blue and chocolate brown. Before it was everywhere. We had a super hard time finding bridesmaid dresses (that weren't over $150) and now it is everywhere and maybe almost out of style?
Now I've got to decide how to decorate Kate's new room in our new house.....she is going to have our "guest bed" light wood-queen bedroom set in her room. Hmmmmmmm......maybe bright colors? Any ideas ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment