Monday, March 14, 2011

Go GREEN!!!

Not sure why green is where my heart is, but it is-and has been for some time. I love it. I think because it's such, (or at least it can be) a happy vibrant color. I LOVE spring when everything starts to go from the yucky winter blahs to the lively and lovely green! Things start budding and flowers bloom, *sigh* it's wonderful. The world is awash in varying shades of green.

I love it so much I paint rooms and buy sweatshirts that are green



I wear green shirts when I travel



I take pictures of abnormally large green veggies



I have this purse

http://static3.avelleassets.com/productimages/Handbag/Coach/Coach-Penelope-Leather-Shopper-Tote_31913_front_large_0.jpg
I even make AWESOME green Christmas sweatshirts



Pretty much, green is where it's at. At least I think so anyway!

* The sweatshirts are amazingly cool, but they were just a joke I promise. My bro and sis-in-law were the lucky recipients of those bad boys. Nice eh??

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Casey! I'm so glad that you clarified that those sweatshirts were a joke. I was almost worried! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete