Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Organization: Toys!

Sometimes I actually come up with brilliant ideas that actually work! This, my friends, was one of them! It's easy for my kiddos to see what toys they have out to play with (I dont' keep all of my kids' toys out in sight...many are stored in a closet inside plastic boxes...along with their cooresponding tags), it's easy for my kids to clean up and best of all...it doesn't look like a totaly chaiotic mess! And because of course this blog is all about the sharing,
 I thought I'd share with you some of the lables that I printed out and made for my kids (dont' forget to laminate!). If you're interested in doing this organization project and would like to see a specific toy that your child has, leave a comment! If I get enough to do another page (or more!) I'd be happy to create and share! :)

Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. I'm totally a bins and labels kind of person too! I've wanted to get some of these canvas bins for a while, and just haven't... But I do have labels with pictures for everything just like you! It helps SO much with clean up... especially when friends are over! Love how organized this all looks! Smart Idea to keep the other toys in a closet WITH their labels to switch out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pal....I am totally going to take you up on this offer IF you REALLY don't mind. I need to go through my toys and see if I have any additional ones you don't here and then I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you could help me out! We're going to get that Ikea Expedit shelf unit and do something similar in our new office/playroom. I loved your plan!

    ReplyDelete