Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Head Bands

Okay, so I'm a little late with the post! So sorry! But....I had good reason...I promise. The reason you ask? I needed a picture. This picture in fact -

Once you look past the sweat running down my face....and in other areas (ahem! quit looking!) you will notice my neatly placed hair at mile 8. That's right. I ran a half marathon and I was very concerned about my hair. Believe me, there is nothing worse than finishing a long hard run, looking at your finishers photo and seeing a crazy, frizzy mess atop your head. So, a few races ago, I discovered these handy headbands that are not only super cute, but stay in place and keep my hair madness to a minimum. I honestly will not run a race without them on.

So, I've put together a list of places that sell them online (in no particular order). And here you go!
  1.  Sweaty Bands (this is the brand that me and my niece happen to be wearing in this picture)
  2. Chica Bands
  3. BIC Bands
  4. Cam Bands
  5. Deshler Designs

2 comments:

  1. You're AMAZING!!! I told Vance today that I am in and it's on for the princess 1/2 next year. I'll probably wimp out AGAIN but I really want to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should TOTALLY do this next year! They also have a "Wine and Dine" 1/2 Marathon the end of September (they start the race around 11 PM)...my niece is trying to talk me into running that with her now.

    ReplyDelete