Monday, February 7, 2011

Guest Blogger Introduction

Ever since we made the list of the things we wanted to talk about on our blog, this picture pretty much sums up what has been going through my mind for this weeks topic. "Dating Ideas". Hmmm. Unless it involves dinner and a movie, I could probably use the ideas more that I can give them. Don't get me wrong. Me and my husband love to go on dates and spend time with each other. Anything we do we know is going to be fun because, well, we're together! It's just that, *gasp* we're not that creative.

So, as I was thinking about what to write for this weeks blog, I kept thinking that, if I were Jenna Corry this topic would be a breeze! You see, about 5 1/2 years ago (did I get that right, Jenna?), one of my good buddies from high school married this super cute, super creative (I know I got that right!) girl. And best of all...she is REALLY good at dating her husband. I love reading her blog posts on the latest party she hosted for her friends or what she set up to surprise Jeff for __________ (fill in said occasion here). And you know what's even cooler? I love, love, LOVE reading Jeff's Facebook posts bragging about what a cool wife he has because of all the work she put into a date or a gathering with friends. I want to be a cool wife too! 

Anyway.....last week the thought occurred to me. "What don't you see if Jenna would guest blog for you?" So, I did! And because she is as cool as she is, she said she'd love to! So. Without further ado, this is the last you'll hear from me this week. And thanks, Jenna, for being my guest blogger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment