Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hair, glorious hair!!!

So, this week I thought I'd treat you to something real special. A walk down my hair memory lane. And boy oh boy is it glorious. I have loads of good pics, but I thought I'd pull out some of the very best/milestone-ish ones. So, without further ado, my hair...


Shortest hair:



I am literally only hours old here. My rock star/crazy momma birthed me at home. Speaking of hair-she's got something pretty special going on in this picture eh???

Longest hair:



This is me graduating high school. AND, that's the length of my luscious locks AFTER a perm-straighten those bad boys out and I'm practically Lady Godiva!


"Best" school picture:




Opps! This is Vance's! (heh heh heh) Pretty awesome though right???



All I can say is, WHAT THE HECK WAS MY MOM THINKING LETTING A 7 YEAR OLD BORROW HER EARRINGS??? I remember thinking how cool I was and how awesome I looked. I'm sure I did then, not so much now.


Family pic:


I love that my brother and sister have the same haircut! Don't know what's going on with my other sis-I think this is the haircut that got her lovingly deemed, "helmet head". Santa is one lucky dude to have all us rag-a-muffins surrounding him!


Vance's Family Pic:



I COULD NOT resist posting this gem. A post about hair and this pic is mandatory! I LOVE this pic. It's just sooo great.


Some silliness:


So my sis and I love to dress up. We usually are pretty good and gonking around too. Put them together and you're guaranteed a good time! This is us circa 2002 when we thought up the brilliant idea to razor scoot around Provo in some wicked hot outfits. Good times. Great hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment