Sunday, February 6, 2011

The truth....


We've always told casual acquaintances that we met golfing. But since we are all tight now, I'll tell the truth. We did meet golfing. We first met on a sunny May day in 2004 at Eaglewood golf course in Bountiful, Utah. But, that's not quite how we met. The truth is......(said with a wince) we met online. My sisters put me on this "new dating website that my friend just met her husband through." (That's what my sister said as my sisters were in the office creating my profile) We were having a girls' night out while my brother-in-law was out hunting. I was so mortified. But after talking with my hairstylist the next day and being just overall sick of blind dates, I thought, "Hey what's the worst that could happen?" I just finished my first golf course at the U and updated my "profile interests" to golfing. Later that night, Justin instant messaged me. He said he loved golfing and said we should go sometime. We met up that weekend at Eaglewood...Justin texted me later that night, soon we were dating and 1 year later were married in the Salt Lake Temple.

The rest, they say is history.....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Glad Justin didn't turn out to be some 40 year old perv ;)

    ReplyDelete