Saturday, February 19, 2011

So many boys...

So little time! Since we're all being so candid, I thought I'd take this opportunity to talk about all the many, many boyfriends I have. Vance and I have been racking our brains trying to come up with my gulity pleasures and weren't having much luck, until that is, we stumbled upon the topic of my other love intrests. Guilty?! Yes, yes-I suppose so, but only very slightly!


Channing Tatum:

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Channing-Tatum-channing-tatum-394882_1024_768.jpg

We've been seeing each other for a while now, I think since 2007 or so. He shares Sammy's birthdate- I think that says something.



Casey Affleck:

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/Casey-Affleck-7-26-10-2.jpg

We haven't been seeing each other very long, but he's really sweet, and it's always fun trying to figure out which one of us people are talking too!



Randy Orton:

http://asset-server.libsyn.com/item/k-25892ab646ebc018/assets/RandyOrton.jpg

Sorry girls, it's hard to find a pic of my main man Randy with pants on! Randy and I have been seeing each other ever since Vance decided he's 12 again and wants to watch wrestling on Monday nights, I had to start a fling with Randy here to help get me through, wrestling is boring! Also, I firgured I should probably date at least one bad guy- Randy here is one of the biggest villians in WWE, why that's important I'm sure I don't know-Vance tells me it is. Randy is probably the reason Justin got to accompany Vance to Monday Night RAW a few years ago, something about the sign I made, "Randy you can RKO me anytime!" didn't jive with the hubs. Weird.


Ryan Reynolds:

http://ayyyy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Ryan_Reynolds_392.jpg

We've been on again/off again for awhile. Even since he decided to work out a lot we've definitely been on. ;) Plus he's our (Vance and myself) mutual crush-so I don't feel so guilty about Ryan here.


Hugh Jackman:

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2008/11/hugh-vanity/hugh-jackman-vanity-fair-italy-01.jpg

What woman isn't pretend dating this guy?!

Okay, so, really I couldn't think of too many gulity pleasures! You all know about Mad Men and Drop Dead Diva, so those cats are out of the bag! I do love Nutella-way too much. That stuff is just too delicious! I love to shop and usually spend too much money and I as of late I've been buying way too many shoes. My fav so far are these babies:

Seychelles Come Dancing Peep Toe Pump
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQr5wRwWWJUR25AcxoxT6GSYQk0eOErHJLaWgjqDBUzHGsd_WRAo6qVZYy95bL31Kf-10b2dvTs2Y_gxQ8YNKeEi9UGZfBW_rwUtu1Q-41WpD3XT56OgxaHKUop5xnkTebhHPBv-Kx4sNM/s1600/81xTTdIBtNL__SL1500_.jpg
Cute right?

And there you have it. ;) Oh, and the boys at RAW, they're cute too, right??




2 comments:

  1. Justin is thrilled he made the guilty pleasures post. Thanks for making his year, I mean night;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Sooo glad, Vance, on the other hand, was wondering why I let HIS guilty pleasure slip. Boys-why wrestling??? I'll never understand.

    ReplyDelete