Monday, August 15, 2011

Cute little things

So, I too am blogging from the "road". The road in this case is my sissy's home in San Diego a block from the beach. Pretty rough accommodations I tell you what! ;)

Anyhow, I have a few fun little things to make, the first being cute fabric rosettes for clips or headbands. I really like this tutorial and the ideas for ways to use the rosettes. They're pretty easy and can be made into so many cute things, these are a must try. A girl I went to high school uses these to make some fun headbands-maybe a little too busy but certainly fancy!

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.222674695.jpg

Next:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ts90otiUJQ0/Tb9e81b7UUI/AAAAAAAAp0E/7cngAjOgCDs/s1600/a2.jpg

I made these for the 4th of July and they turned out pretty darn cute, and they were super easy. I think they'd make a great addition to any party! Tutorial here.

AND last but not least pie in a jar.

[pie+jars+on+pan.<span class=



I know this is more recipe than craft but it's sooo cute and can be used for gifts in so many ways/times of the year. Go here to learn more about these cute tasty treats!

So, none of these are my own creation but it's the best I could do right now, and they're all super cute/simple so give em a go! As a matter of fact let's give them a go together, when shall we craft ladies???

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment