Monday, August 8, 2011

Virtually Shopping


"The quickest way to know is woman is to go shopping with her"
(Marcelene Cox)

A steady paycheck, two kids and 35 pounds earlier, I LOVED to shop! Now, however, let's just say I've taken a little bit of a different approach to how I shop. Unless it's a trip to the grocery store or Target, I very rarely shop at the brick and morter store....especially with my kids.....unless I'm shopping with someone else. The internet is actually my perfered way to shop. You can shop anytime, wearing anything AND you get a box in the mail in just a few days!!! Who doesn't love getting packages??? (Never mind that I had to pay for said package, but....still exciting!) . Here are a few of my favorite places:

Children's Clothes:
  • Crazy8: Gymboree's "downline". They always have cute clothes, great prices and fantastic sales (especially around Christmas time)
  • Gymboree: If I can't find what I'm looking for at Crazy8, I head over here....always shopping their sales, of course! I tend to also shop here for the annual Christmas outfit.
  • Children's Place: This is where I bought Kami's school uniforms! Super great prices (with a combined sale!) and always uber cute.
Mama's Clothes:
  • DownEast Basics: Okay, this is probably the only place online that I'll shop for clothes for myself.
Other:
  • Amazon: This is my online "Target" store. I go here for just about anything else.
  • Etsy: Unless I'm looking for handmade; then I go here!
  • JW Illustrations: Lately I've become obsessed with digital clipart. I found this designer on Etsy, but found she has more images on her own website (like the image at the top of my post!).
-Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Are you gonna get these pants? I'm seriously considering it. ;) http://www.downeastbasics.com/presidiopant.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! No. Not for me. They didn't do anything for me in 1987 when I owned a pair, so I'm guessing they wouldn't do anything but accentuate my backside now. ;)

    ReplyDelete