Sunday, August 7, 2011

I love to shop...

EVERYWHERE! But, since this is about FAVORITE stores, I'll just stick with those. It was tricky to narrow them down-somehow I managed! ;)

I think I speak for all of my lovely ladies when I say- TARGET-WE LOVE YOU!!! It almost goes without saying that Target is the best store ever for one stop shopping. They have great everything; cute decorative accents, fun everyday accessories, awesome childrens clothing, (although I have to say I much prefer the baby to 5T selection versus the older kids things) storage stuff, home-ish stuff and now with the addition of fresh produce-sheesh, I'm pretty sure I'm in love! Target, I really do heart you!

I have a pretty good time spending the hubs money with one of my fellow ladies here, we go to Potomac Mills and get down to business! We're always sure to at least hit the Banana Republic outlet and the JCrew outlet. They're lovely. I usually find a few things that just really need to come home with me. Both store have cute, fun, fashionable things. I really like their clothes, plus they run some pretty amazing promotions sometimes and I don't know about you but I LOVE a deal!

Last, but certainly not least, my fav grocery store:Wegmans!!!! Oh how I love to grocery shop at Wegmens, they are simply delightful. Seriously, they have the best produce ever-great selection/great quality. I even found fresh passion fruit there once! LOVE IT! The store is well lit and clean, the staff is helpful and friendly, AND, yes it gets better-it is so reasonably priced!!! I'm always surprised when I get to the check out that I only pay x amount of dollars and that alone is AWESOME! If you've never been to one, google it-I'm telling you- you will not be sorry!

And, those are some of my favorite stores to spend all kinds of money in. Happy shopping!!!

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment