Sunday, August 21, 2011

Go Mama Go!


Although our most frequently played with toy is for certain the little Mattel Disney Princess figures and their accessories, I must say my most favorite and recent toy is this Plasma Car.
While visiting my sister in Utah, Kate was introduced to the Plasma Car. Her and her cousins drove on these things for hours and kept themselves quite occupied! Then my sister said, "Try it out, it can hold 250lbs." Say no more. Momma and Aunt Chelle were racing around with kids protesting. It was so much fun! After our trip home, Justin's parents wanted to buy Kate a bike or ride on toy and I suggested this little beauty. (We had been to Toys R Us and tried so many ride on things, I wasn't liking any of them.) I know I have been on it just as much as Kate. Avery LOVES ridding it with me and I'll say it is quite the toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment