Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Shuffle

In the last 4 1/2 years since my two children have come into my life, listening to anything other than the theme song to Sleeping Beauty or the silly songs of Hi-5 has become more and more scarce. In fact, listening to music is pretty much reduced to the time that I spend running or working out. Most of the songs on my iPod aren't necessarity my favorites overall, but rather, my favorites to exercise to.

So, at total random, here is a glimpse into what I listen to when I actually do listen to music (No judging! Remember....this is music I listen to when I'm pumpin' it up (or coolin' it down)!)!
  1. In The End, Linkin Park
  2. Kerosene, Miranda Lambert
  3. Who Says You Can't Go Home, Bon Jovi & Jennifer Nettles
  4. Head Over Feet, Alanis Morisette
  5. Rhythm of Love, Scorpions
  6. Crash and Burn, Savage Garden
  7. Just Can't Get Enough, Depeche Mode
  8. The Sweet Escape, Gwen Stefani
  9. You Drive Me Crazy, Britney Spears
  10. Walking in Memphis, Lonestar

4 comments:

  1. You drive me crazy?!? LOL. Really?!? You are too cute, by the way, I think I still remember a dance routine to that song from High School- I'll have to teach it to you! ;) This blog is THE best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judging, Casey!!! LOL! I'd LOVE to the learn your dance routine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo funny, have I told you how much I LOVE this blog??? What a fun way to learn about each other. Great, great, GREAT idea Jess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! (I totally thought the same thing;)

    ReplyDelete