Friday, January 28, 2011

Story Telling

I love taking pictures because they tell such great stories; like this next one. Forgive me babe...



Once there was an orange bear.



A boy saw the bear.




The boy came closer to have a look.



The boy came to eat the bear!



Oh no bear!



Go away boy!!



Good thing that boy went away.

That's a Casey Taylor original folks! Pictures capture so many fun/silly/important memories in life. They make it so much easier to remember things and times and places. Taking pictures is one of the best ways to preserve our lives, (at least I think so). Besides being fun, pictures of us now will one day give our children proof that we were not born OLD!!!

I think pictures add a lot, for example: when I'm in the market for a cook book, the more pictures it has the better! I don't like books that are just filled with recipes and that's it, I need to see what the end product looks like so I know whether or not it's worth my time!

I always loved reading stories as a child and even now I'm drawn to books with great illustrations-pictures really make a difference. They make the stories come alive!

I know I have hardly any pictures of me growing up, I want to make sure that I document my girls lives and my own life. One day I won't be around, but-hopefully-pictures of me still will be.


1 comment:

  1. Kate says: "Dat daddy wike dat honey bear? He finks it's yummy?" Looks that way sweetie! J/K Vance.

    ReplyDelete