Saturday, January 22, 2011

Will you please accept this rose?


WORST LINE-EVER! That's ok...I still watch it.
No judgements, right? (ahem....Jessica! I didn't put anything about Britney, so no judgements here...)

So, I seriously have been watching this show since it started. This is the only show (I think) that I have watched it from the get-go and still watch every season, every first episode it comes on. The only time I had to catch up the day after via online webisodes was when I was in Hygiene school and I had a Microbiology class on Monday nights. That was my least favorite thing about that class, it was on the same nights as the Bachelor. Ha! So, here we are again. It's the same old story, man/or woman is presented with 25 members of the opposite sex (because let me just tell you, the day they do same sex will be the day that I QUIT watching) and they end up with one. Sounds like some crazy game show and maybe that's what I love.
Cheesy: extremely
fake: oh yeah
scripted: I'm sure
But, there are some honest-to-goodness parts where you can see 2 people talking/going on a date and just feel their chemistry. That is what I love and WHY I keep watching. Who doesn't love a good love story? And I'll be it, that wouldn't be my idea necessarily of falling in love, but it is fun to watch 2 people fall in love.

*And my family members (who I will not throw under the bus by naming them here) and I have Tuesday talks where we discuss the girls he chose/didn't choose. So cheesy and so lame, but kind of fun to talk about someone else's drama, because it definitely makes any you have in your own life not so big a deal!


Just for the record....Smallville would be my second. I didn't watch it from the start, just started watching it on DVD's and well...LOVED it! Justin thinks I am just watching it to stare and drool at Tom Welling. Although, somewhat true....I love watching the whole story of Superman unfold from his earlier days. You see him in high school learn about and develop his "abilities." Anyway, I have most all the seasons if anyone wants a look see ;)....

So if someone could just make my 2 worlds collide-Tom Welling as the Bachelor, I just might give up my first born to have a shot;)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Ma-LIS-a! Does it count that I judged you on this *long* before the "no judgment" rule??? <3 you!

    ReplyDelete